Current winter hours and special pickup procedures
At Classic Bakery, your health and safety is always a top priority. We’ve always taken great pride in our clean storefront and bakery, and we know this is more important now than ever. The break allowed us to recoup after Easter and gave us additional time to make sure our store continues to meet guidelines set by various health professionals.
Also, in response to COVID-19 and in accordance with various state and local mandates, here are some other ways we are ensuring the safety of our staff and customers.
Classic Bakery will be operating under the following hours as of January 15th, 2021:
- We will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- We are open Wednesday through Saturday from 6:30am to 6:00pm
- Open Sunday from 6:30am to 5:00pm
Masks and limited in-store patrons
By recommendation of Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, store patrons are REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS when coming into our bakery.
We must also adhere to a limited amount of customers (8) inside of our store at one time.
(This notice may change and will be posted on our door. Please wait outside if we are at capacity.)
- We ask that any customers waiting for orders please remain a six-foot distance from staff and other customers.
- If you prefer, you may also take advantage of our order ahead and touchless takeout options below.
- We appreciate your patience in cooperation in this manner.
Order ahead and touchless takeout
We are making every attempt to keep help you get in, and get out, as quickly as possible and as to not create a larger gathering while you wait. As such, we are encouraging our customers to call ahead to place orders and pay over the phone at 330-726-1729.
ALL ORDERS NEED TO BE PLACED 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you prefer “touchless” takeout, we are now offering parking lot delivery. Call us when you arrive, let us know where you are parking and what vehicle you are driving, and our team will bring your out to you and drop it into your vehicle.
Important note: in order to best serve you and remain in compliance with suggested/mandated guidelines WE CANNOT SERVE CUSTOMERS ON THE CURB. Please remain in the parking lot and do not block the fire lane. This is especially important for emergency vehicles at the dialysis center next door.
Cleaning and sanitizing
We have taken additional guidance developed by global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our regular cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
Our guests and staff are urged to follow the CDC’s recommendations for protecting yourself from the virus including:
- Covering coughs and sneezes with something other than your hand
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Routine wiping and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces.
We hope these measures help you during this time and we promise to closely monitor this situation and do all we can to keep you and your family safe and healthy.