Summer changes to store hours and parking lot pickup procedures
The past fifteen months have brought about new and unexpected changes for everyone. Now that graduations, family gatherings, and weddings are opening back up, unfortunately, we cannot find the help to sustain the increase in business.
Until further notice, we regrettably inform you that, as of June 1, 2021, Classic Bakery will only be open Thursday through Sunday.
We ask that our customers please plan accordingly for upcoming events. All orders will need to be placed with at least 24 hours advance notice.
We will continue to try and serve as many customers as possible. However, same-day orders may not be able to be filled. Please call and speak with a live person. We can no longer guarantee that email and voicemail orders may be received. Thank you for your understanding.
If you or someone you know is looking for employment, we are looking to hire cake and/or cookie decorators, and front-of-store sales clerks. Experience is a plus but not required.
Must apply in-store. Please call 330-726-1729 with any questions.
New Summer Hours and Closures
Classic Bakery will be operating under the following hours as of June 1st, 2021:
- We will be closed on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- We are open Thursday through Saturday from 6:30am to 6:00pm
- Open Sunday from 6:30am to 5:00pm
Masks and limited in-store patrons
At Classic Bakery, your health and safety is always a top priority. We’ve always taken great pride in our clean storefront and bakery, and we know this is more important now than ever. We continue to make sure our store meets guidelines set by various health professionals.
By recommendation of Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, store patrons are REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS when coming into our bakery.
In response to COVID-19 and in accordance with various state and local mandates, here are some other ways we are ensuring the safety of our staff and customers.
- A limited amount of customers (8) inside of our store at one time.
- This notice may change and will be posted on our door. Please wait outside if we are at capacity.
- We ask that any customers waiting for orders please remain a six-foot distance from staff and other customers.
- If you prefer, you may also take advantage of our order ahead and touchless takeout options below.
- We appreciate your patience in cooperation in this manner.
Order ahead and touchless takeout
We are making every attempt to keep help you get in, and get out, as quickly as possible and as to not create a larger gathering while you wait. As such, we are encouraging our customers to call ahead to place orders and pay over the phone at 330-726-1729.
ALL ORDERS NEED TO BE PLACED 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you prefer “touchless” takeout, we are now offering parking lot delivery. Call us when you arrive, let us know where you are parking and what vehicle you are driving, and our team will bring your out to you and drop it into your vehicle.
Important note: in order to best serve you and remain in compliance with suggested/mandated guidelines WE CANNOT SERVE CUSTOMERS ON THE CURB. Please remain in the parking lot and do not block the fire lane. This is especially important for emergency vehicles at the dialysis center next door.
Cleaning and sanitizing
Our guests and staff are urged to follow the CDC’s recommendations for protecting yourself from the virus including:
- Covering coughs and sneezes with something other than your hand
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Routine wiping and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces.
We hope these measures help you during this time and we promise to closely monitor this situation and do all we can to keep you and your family safe and healthy.